When it comes to raising funds for Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area, the only limit is your imagination. Would you like to host a fundraiser to help grant wishes for local children? If you’ve got a fundraising idea, let us help you make it happen!
Inspire and recruit others to participate in a fun and rewarding activity for a good cause. Help be a part of an amazing collaborative effort to raise funds, increase awareness and gain support for Make-A-Wish! All funds raised will help support the Foundation's mission of granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
How can we support you?
- Provide you with a dedicated staff member to work with
- Supply banners, balloons, posters, etc.
- Give you access to our online “Event Host Center” with event templates and resources
- Help you succeed with fundraising, marketing and event planning
- Keep you up to date on the wishes that your funds are going towards
For more information or fundraising ideas, contact our Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 415-982-9474.
Special thanks to the Gallo Family for hosting the 9-to-9 March Madness fundraiser -- their 2017 event raised $255,000 for wishes!